OEB Law, PLLC
706 Walnut Street, Suite 700
Knoxville, TN 37902
Knoxville Law Office
OEB Law, PLLC, in Knoxville is dedicated to helping clients from the Knoxville area and across the country with Social Security Disability Insurance cases. With thousands of cases’ worth of experience at every level of the claims process, including appeals, our attorneys understand the often difficult SSDI claims process and work hard for every client to obtain compensation after an injury, disability or other long-term physical issue.
A Knoxville Law Office In The Heart Of The City
OEB Law, PLLC, is located just three blocks north of the Tennessee River in downtown Knoxville, Tennessee. This location is ideal for working with clients within the city as well as numerous surrounding communities. Our firm serves people in many walks of life from Knoxville, Maryville, Gatlinburg, Kingston and more. You can visit our office downtown by using the following directions:
- From the north: As I-75 enters the metro area, follow I-275 towards downtown. After three miles, follow the fork right to Henley Street. Take a left onto West Main Street, and two blocks ahead, another left onto Walnut Street. Once through the intersection with Cumberland Avenue, you will see our office on the right.
- From the south: Traveling north into the city on TN-115/US-129, take the right exit to US-11/US-70/Kingston Pike. Take a right, following the road for just over a mile until it becomes West Main Street. At the intersection with Walnut Street, take a left. Our office will be a block and a half further on the right side of the street.
- From the west: Take I-40 to exit 388 for Henley Street. Follow Henley Street south for about half a mile, taking a left turn onto West Main Street. After two blocks, take another left onto Walnut Street. As you pass Cumberland Avenue, our office will be on the right.
- From the east: Follow I-40 into Knoxville, taking exit 389 for Hall of Fame Drive. Just after leaving the interstate, follow the left exit 388A onto TN-158 W until the exit for Cumberland Avenue. Follow Cumberland Avenue until the intersection with Walnut Street and turn right. Our office will be on the right.
If you chose to visit our office location using Knoxville Area Transit, OEB Law, PLLC is conveniently located near stops for Route 42. Our office is also about a half mile walk west along Church Street from the Knoxville Area Transit Station downtown, which serves as a hub for a number of routes traveling through and around the city center.
To learn more about your options to obtain compensation, contact our experienced attorneys by calling 865-546-1111 today.
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Knoxville Museum of Art
- Knoxville Market Square District
- University of Tennessee