Car Accident Lawyers in Knoxville

If you need a car accident attorney in Knoxville, contact the Law Offices of Ogle, Elrod and Baril at (865) 546-1111 to schedule a free consultation.

One of the most common types of car accidents involves one vehicle striking another from the rear. Whether this collision is caused by speeding, failure to leave a proper stopping distance or inattentive driving, it can result in significant injuries. Schedule a free consultation with our car accident attorneys in Knoxville.

At the Law Offices of Ogle, Elrod and Baril, PLLC, we have experience guiding clients through even the most complex legal processes. If you or a loved one has been injured in a rear-end collision, it is wise to seek the counsel of a skilled attorney.

Rear-End Car Accident Lawyer, Tennessee

While it is true that a rear-end collision will result in serious property damage, most drivers suffer significant injuries also. Accidents of this type most often result in head, neck or spinal cord injuries such as whiplash. Even worse is when the driver was looking to the right or left when the impact occurred. Serious damage to bones and tendons might occur because the neck was not designed to move in such a way.

Let us examine your motor vehicle accident and your injuries in order to provide a realistic case evaluation. Our experience as personal injury attorneys allows us to efficiently guide you through the legal process after your rear-end accident. Let us turn your wreck into a check!

Contact the Firm

If you have questions regarding a rear-impact collision, contact the Law Offices of Ogle, Elrod and Baril, PLLC, to schedule a free consultation. Our firm accepts cases on a contingency fee basis — meaning you pay nothing for our services unless we achieve a favorable outcome for your claim. Additionally, we keep flexible office hours to better suit your needs. No matter your location, we can come to you.

Call us at (865) 546-1111 or complete our online contact form to set up a meeting with a lawyer at your home or in our office.