OEB Blog

Your Resource for Your Legal Concerns

Police Report for Accident in Tennessee?

If you suffered an injury in a car accident and want to file an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit, a police report of the accident provides valuable information for your case. For one, the report would show which driver caused the accident. With this...

read more
What to Do After an Accident

What to Do After an Accident

If you need a Knoxville car accident lawyer, contact the Law Offices of Ogle, Elrod and Baril at (865) 546-1111 to schedule a free consultation.

read more
5 Questions to Ask Your Car Accident Lawyer

5 Questions to Ask Your Car Accident Lawyer

Many people are not sure where to begin when it comes to choosing a Knoxville car accident attorney, so they select the first one they see without considering if there may be someone else better suited to handle their case. Choosing the first attorney you hear about...

read more
Do I Have a Case if There Was No Damage in a Car Accident?

Do I Have a Case if There Was No Damage in a Car Accident?

Even if you do not see any damage following an accident, you may have a case. There could be damage under the hood, especially if your car starts making noises. It is important to take your vehicle to a mechanic to get it checked out right away. You may also develop...

read more


Still have questions? Don’t be shy, contact us and we will help you immediately.

Areas We Serve

By County

  • Anderson County
  • Blount County
  • Bradley County
  • Bledsoe County
  • Campbell County
  • Carter County
  • Claiborne County
  • Cocke County
  • Cumberland County
  • Grainger County
  • Greene County
  • Hamblen County
  • Hamilton County
  • Hancock County
  • Hawkins County
  • Jefferson County
  • Johnson County
  • Knox County
  • Loudon County
  • McMinn County
  • Meigs County
  • Monroe County
  • Morgan County
  • Polk County
  • Rhea County
  • Roane County
  • Scott County
  • Sevier County
  • Sullivan County
  • Unicoi County
  • Union County
  • Washington County
  • We Also Serve:
  • Middle Tennessee 
  • Lower Kentucky